Desde USD 50
Admisión al zoológico de San Diego
Lleno en 100 acres (40 hectáreas), el magnífico zoológico de San Diego presenta una variedad impresionante de la naturaleza más grande, más pequeña, más noble, más extraña, y la mayoría de las criaturas en peligro de extinción. Este famoso zoológico tiene más de 3.000 animales representando a más de 800 especies en un entorno bellamente ajardinado, típicamente en recintos que replican su hábitat natural. Entre los puntos destacados del zoológico se encuentran la exposición bioclimática del río Tigre, que recrea de manera realista un ambiente de bosque lluvioso asiático, y el gorila Tropics, que hace lo mismo con una selva africana. Los Koalas y los pandas gigantes raros son también populares, por lo que es absolutamente simios, que tiene orangutanes y Siamangs escalada en frondosos bosques. Por último, no se pierda la roca africana kopje, donde klipspringers (pequeños antílopes) trepan sobre las rocas.
En San Diego Safari Park el sol late en las praderas mientras observas por las llanuras, y por un segundo, juras que sientes el calor de la sabana Keniana. Explore los hábitats naturales y acérquese con más de 400 especies de animales desde elefantes africanos hasta cebras. En el zoológico de San Diego Safari Park.
Un viaje a este parque es más que una simple actividad. Es una experiencia inmersiva y educativa que lleva a los huéspedes a una aventura global. El parque está dividido en regiones, con hábitats que simulan los hogares de animales salvajes, permitiéndole obtener una mirada íntima a los rinocerontes bañándose en su oasis, los leones dormitando en el sol, y los suricatos que diligentemente vigilar sus madrigueras.
Your family adventure begins with a trip down California’s golden coast in a 14 passenger VAN with amenities and comfort features. Upon your arrival at San Diego Zoo, you’re free to roam to your heart’s content and enjoy the park’s popular attractions and exhibits.
San Diego Zoo Highlights
- San Diego Zoo's Guided Bus Tour: Do not loose tour San Diego Admission Ticket, you'll need it in order to board the double-decker bus for the tour of the zoo. As a recommendation go on the tour early in the day to get an idea of the zoo's layout.
- Panda Canyon: San Diego Zoo is one of the few zoos in the United States and even around the world that is home to panda bears. The panda bear exhibit unlike other exhibits always has a zoo keeper talking about the pandas as their behaviors, habitats, eating habits etc. as well as answering any questions that guests may have in regards to pandas. Pandas tend to be more active in the morning and it is encourage for guest to visit the Panda Canyon early in the day to avoid the long-lines and be able to experience Pandas in their more active state.
- Northern Frontier: One of the must-see exhibits of San Diego Zoo is the northern frontier home of the polar bears where you also be able to see a snow white fox and caribou. This exhibit also provides an underwater viewing area where guest will have the opportunity to view polar bears swimming and/or playing underwater.
In addition there is a daily zoo keeper talk at 1:00 PM where guests can learn more about the wolf species and much more.
- Elephant Odyssey: Want to see lots of Elephants?!! Well make sure to check out the Elephant Care Center where you will be able to view elephants up close. But that's not all, guest will have the chance to also see lots of other California-native animals such as large birds, lions, meerkats and so much more!!
Keeper talk daily at 2:30 PM about lions and jaguars where guests can watch these beautiful animals enjoy an enrichment program.
- Lost Forest: The Lost Forest lives up to it's name. As you walk through it, you will feel that you're literally walking through a lost forest. Filled with a beautiful jungle green scenery with animal noises filling the background. As you're walking through you'll enjoy seeing animals such as tigers, hippos, monkeys, gorillas and many more. Scripps Aviary and Owens Aviary are a must see where you can see rare and exotic bird species.
- Urban Jungle: You can not go to San Diego Zoo and not visit the Urban Jungle exhibits. Here is where you will be able to see kangoos, flamingos, rhinos, sleepy koalas, magnificent giraffes and their facinating long necks and many more animals.
- Discovery Outpost: Throughout this exhibit guests will see lots of reptiles such as snakes, turtles, tortoises, crocodiles, alligators, lizards etc. and other insects, birds and many more.
It is also a great location where kids can just be kids and run around in the playground as well as get up close and personal with the animals in the petting zoo.
- Skyfari Aerial Tram: Looking for a shortcut to cut across the San Diego Zoo. Well take an airbourne shortcut using the Skyfari Tram. Where it takes you over the treetops and over across to the other side of the zoo. Guest will enjoy a spectacular view of the zoo.
These are just some of the many highlights that San Diego Zoo has to offer to their guests!!
San Diego Zoo's Safari Park Highlights:
- Africa Tram: Guided tour tram is an excited expedition which takes you to explore the diverse collection of animals at San Diego Zoo's Safari Park. The ride takes you to explore some of the field exhibits providing a closer look at some animals. This is located at the African Outpost.
- Animal Encounters: Enjoy close-up animal encounters at various times throughout the day. Zoo keepers are all around the park giving animal talks about your favorite animals where you can learn new things.
Tiger Keeper Talk: Learn about Sumatran tigers.
Location: Tiger Trail
TImes: Daily at 11:45 A.M
Petting Kraal: Where kids can meet the little ones at the Safari Park! They would be able touch and brush the gentle goats.
Location: Nairobik Village
Times: 10 A.M. to 4:45 P.M.
Lemur Walk: Want to get up close to lemurs?! With the Lemur walk, you can! This is an unbelievable experience where you can walk on a pathway through the animals' habitat and watch the primates play, groom, jump, climb etc. Must be 5 years of age and older.
Location: Nairobi Village
Times: 9 A.M. to 5 P.M.
- Balloon Safari: Enjoy a view of San Diego Zoo's Safari Park from above. This hot air balloon holds up to 30 passengers at the time taking you approx. 400 feet into the air. You'll enjoy a beautiful scenery of the park. For pricing please inquire at the Park directly. Prices are subject to change.
- Flightline Safari: Soar above!! Flightline Safari is an ultimate experience. You'll be secured in a harness, where you will soar 130 feet above the ground where you'll have the chance to view the entire San Diego Zoo's Safari Park from above.
This flightline experience includes the use of the equipment, an orientation, a desciption of the tour and a flight on two zip lines.
There are lot more things that San Diego Zoo's Safari Park has to offer to their guests for an unforgettable experience.