Desde USD 44
+1 Opciones adicionales
Pirate's Dinner Adventure Admission
Savor a hearty meal and avoid walking the plank as you kick back for a night of 18th century-inspired fun on this Pirates Dinner Adventure in Buena Park. This memorable evening takes place on a Spanish galleon-inspired ship that’s anchored in a 250,000-gallon indoor lagoon. Complete with a six-sided showroom comprised of additional ships where the audience can enjoy, this night of entertainment is guaranteed to be memorable. Watch as the adventure unfolds and revel in the mastery of the work of more than a dozen actors who offer up wit and wonder as they duel and battle. There’s cannon blasts, special effects and even the chance for 150 guests to participate in the show! This popular show even offers the kiddos a way to participate, with costumes and a pirate race around the lagoon. Watch the dastardly Sebastian the Black battle and take a chance at saving the beautiful princess. This night of interactive entertainment is the perfect way to pirate fantasies to come to life!
Feel like you're back in the 18th century as you enter the showroom. Your eyes will to stunned at the sight of the Spanish galleon inspired ship in a 250,000 gallon indoor lagoon.
Join and sail away into the sea for an extraordinary adventure with some Pirate's Friends!!
Prepare for a night to remember full of special effects, wizardly, acrobatics, swordplay, duels and so much more.
Pirate's Dinner Adventure has somethign for everyone to enjoy. Each audience can participate in the action!!
Dine and Enjoy a delicious feast
- A variety of tray-passed appetizers will be served before the show begins.
- You'll have the choice to choose between Vegetable Soup or House Salad with Ranch or Italian Dressing (upon request)
- Roasted Chicken Leg & Thigh (Bottomless upon request.)
- Shrimp and Vegetable Skewers
- Mashed Potatoes
- Mixed Veggies
- Breaded Chicken Nuggets
- Mashed Potatoes
- Mac n' Cheese
- Fruit (Melon Mix)
- Chocolate Fudge Brownie topped with Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate Syrup.
-Butternut Squash Raviolo filled with Ricotta, Asiago and Parmesan Cheese. Topped with Alfredosauce and diced tomatoes, with a side of Carrots
- Dry House Salad
- Baked Vegetable Tower topped with a Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Slushie (Peach, Raspberry, or Blueberry, depending on what is available at the bar)
- Soft Drink (Pepsi Prodects)
*Menu subject to change*
NOTE: Show dates and times may vary! Please contact us and inquire about show times and dates in order to check availability.