Kualoa's one or two hour horseback tours offer guests the chance to experience and explore the beautiful scenery of Oahu while riding on a horse.
During the one hour horseback riding tour, you'll ride and explore the Southern half of Kualoa where you'll be able to see the Mokoli"i island known as the "Chairman Hat" as well as the ancient 800 year old Hawaiian fishpond. If that is not enough, take the two hour Kualoa Horseback riding tour. Here you'll go explore deeper into the Ka'a'awa Valley where Jusassic Park and other popular motion pictures have been filmed. You'll have the opportunity to see forests, WWII bunkers and fascinating views of the Kualoa Mountains and the Pacific Ocean.
Upgrade: Make your horseback riding tour even more fascinating by adding a lunch at Kualoa Ranch, ATV Tour, Zipline or add all of them to make your day at Kualoa Ranch unforgettable!!!
Note: Transporatation is not provided. Please allow 1 hour travel time to Kualoa Ranch.
Inquire about tour times, departures and other tour options.
Kualoa Ranch Horseback Riding Tour
Other Tour Options to Inquire:
Contact us for more information regarding these tours.
- Tours are generally not cancelled due to rain or wind, unless it becomes a safety issue.
- For ATV and other tours, a poncho is available for purchase at the country store.
- For the Horseback Tour, Kualoa Ranch will provide a special raincoat.
- Horseback riders muct be at least 10 years old, 4'6" tall and under 230 pounds.
- ATV riders muct be 16 years or older and covered shoes are required.
- Please bring covered shoes, long pants and sunscreen.
- Children under the age of 18 years muct be accompanied by an adult at check-in.
- Children under the age of 12 years muct be accompanied by an adult on all tours.
- Ocean voyaging is a catarmaran tour in Kaneohe Bay. This activity is not meant for guests to swim, snorkel, sunbathing or other ocean activities.