We have received your inquiry and our staff will shortly be in contact with you.
You will recieve a notification to your email address.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.
Tour Duration 14 Hours 45 Miniutes
Inter-Island Airfare included with Hawaiian Airlines
Tour Code: GYL KONA (A2)
Tour Operator: Gray Line Hawaii Polynesian Adventure Tours
Experience and explore the top attractions on Oahu with this Pearl Harbor Tour! From the start relax on a comfortable motor coach bus tour that includes the Arizona Memorial, the Battleship Missouri, a Honolulu City tour and finally drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery. This informative tour will leave you with a deeper insight about a piece of American history that impacted our nation forever.
Your journey will begin with a stop at the Arizona Memorial visitor center. Here you will watch a film of actual footage documenting the attack on Pearl Harbor on December 7th, 1941. You will have time to explore around and browse through informative displays and artifacts where you will learn more about the event that impacted American history.
After board an actual U.S. Navy launch ship for a short ride across the harbor to the memorial itself. The memorial is built over the remains of the USS Arizona. Here you will be able to honor the heroes of that "Day of Infamy". You will be able to read the names of all 1,177 sailors and marines that lost their lives on Decmber 7, 1941.
Your Pearl Harbor Adventure will then continue with a one-hour guided tour of the USS Missouri, known as the "Mighty Mo" which was commissioned in 1944 and known to be the last battleship built by the US Navy. She earned 11 Battle Stars during her tour of duty. You will get the chance to walk down the decks and stand in the exact location where Japan surrendered on September 2, 1945.
After your time in Pearl Harbor, the adventure continues with a fun fact-filled narrated drive through downtown Honolulu. You will drive through Punchbowl National Cemeteray. Enjoy the beauty as you drive through, you will have the opportunity to view the Courts of the Missing.
Continue onto visit other popluar Hawaiian sites such as the Iolani Palace, the only royal palace in American soil. You will also get the chance to see the Kawaiahao Church one of the oldest christian churches in Hawaii. Other sites you'll get to see are the State Library and Archives, the 18 foot statue of King Kamehameha, City Hall and the Mission Houses. All the while your driver/guide will be narrating fascinating facts about Honolulu's history and its popluar landmarks.
Kona to Oahu: One Day Pearl Harbor Tour
- Please inquire before booking, in order to make sure that there is availibility for the tour date you wish to take your tour.
- No hotel transfers for this tour. Please proceed to the Hawaiian Airlines ticket counter to check-in for your flight to Oahu.
- Full names of all persons on with air transportation are required in order to be in compliance with FAA regulations.
- International visitors must have a passport ti fly interisland on these tours. and US citizens must have a current government I.D. If passengers are denied boarding due to non-compliance with the requirements there will be no refund.
- This tour operates daily except Christmas, New Year's Day or Thanksgiving.
- There is a NO CANCELLATION & NO REFUND policy on all ONE-DAY FLYAWAY tours. No name or date changes will be honored once booking is confirmed.
- Due to ceremonies on December 7th each year, the park is closed to commercial vehicles and we do not operate the USS Arizona Memorial on that date.
- Due to external factors outside of our control such as inclement weather and/or shortage of boat launch tickets), there may be a possibility of not being able to visit the actual Arizona Memorial during your visit.