From USD 438
Tour Duration: Approx. 15.5 Hours
Inter-Island Flight: Included
Tour Code: GYL (K1)
Start off your fasinating Kaua'i adventure tour with a complimentary hotel pick-up at your Waikiki Hotel and then a short interisland flight to the beautiful island of Kauai. Once you have landed in Kauai, a knowledgeable driver-tour guide will be waiting for you. Climb aboard a luxury, air conditioned mini-coach bus to initiate your marvelous sightseeing tour of the island.
This adventure tour is filled with natural beauty. You will have the opportunity to view the breathtaking vistas of Waimea Canyon, which Mark Twain called, "the Grand Canyon of the Pacific". Throughout your tour you will have the chance to learn about fascinating things about this beautiful island. For instance this canyon is 10 miles long, 1 mile wide and over 3,500-feet deep. It's known to have been created thousand of years ago by rivers and floods that flowed from Mount Waialeale's summit and the collapse of the volcano which created Kaua'i.
Waimea Canyon State Park is one of the most popular tourist attractions on the island which encompasses 1,866 acres. There are many nature trails where guests can enjoy great hikes/walks throughs while enjoying all the beautiful scenery. Your tour will take you through Route 580 where you will have gorgeous views of the Wailia River. Throughout the tour there will be various 5-10 minute stops where you will have opportunity to explore, stretch your legs, bathroom breaks and the chance to take beautiful photos.
Your journey will then continue with a drive through Poipu, home of the Spouting Horn. After you will head back to Wailua River for your Wailua River Cruise (admission included). This is the only river boat trip in all of Hawaii!! This river boat trip takes appromiately 40 minutes (one-way) on a long, flat bottom boat.
This is a one-of-a-kind adventure tour that you won't want to miss out on!!!
Oahu to Kauai: Waimea Canyon, Wailua River & Fern Grotto Adventure
- Please inquire before booking, in order to make sure that there is availibility for the tour date you wish to take your tour.
- Full names of all persons on with air transportation are required in order to be in compliance with FAA regulations.
- International visitors must have a passport ti fly interisland on these tours. and US citizebs must have a current government I.D. If passengers are denied boarding due to non-compliance with the requirements there will be no refund.
- This tour operates daily except Christmas, New Year's Day or Thanksgiving.
- There is a NO CANCELLATION & NO REFUND policy on all ONE-DAY FLYAWAY tours. No name or date changes will be honored once booking is confirmed.