From USD 139
Departure Time: 1:40 AM
Tour Duration: Approximately 9.5 Hours
Tour Operator: Roberts Hawaii
Tour Days: Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Experience and explore one of the world's most beautiful and fascinating sunrise locations in this Haleakala Sunrise tour! You'll be taken high above the famous Haleakala Crater known to be the highest peak in Maui. Here is where you will have the opportunity to see an explosion of colors in the sky as the sun rises. This adventure also includes a light snack during your visit on the mountaintop and a stop at a local favorite for a delicious breakfast on your way back down.
Maui-Haleakala Sunrise Tour Highlights/Tour stops
- Wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Highly recommended to wear long pants, a heavy sweater or jacket as the weather can be extremely cold in the morning at Haleakala's crater.
- Reservation Cutoff Time: 4:00 PM day prior to tour
- Please note that all times vary based on pick up/drop off locations. Times are approximated and not guaranteed.
- Times vary during seasons
- Tour operates Mondayhs, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays
- Locations and Routes may be modified due to National Park and State Park advisories.
Breakfast can be subject to change.